Tuesday, March 17, 2009

MILF

What’s in a word?  M.I.L.F.  How do you feel about the word?  Mother. I’d. Like. to F$#%.  Do you wear it proudly or do you abhor the term?  I’m not a mother yet, so I think it’s kind of funny.  Plus, my goal is to stay sexy and desirable enough that I hear the term from someone else other than my husband/significant other.  Ego?  Probably.  Now, I’m pretty sure I won’t have one of those MILF t-shirts, but being called a 40-something MILF I probably won’t mind.  I pick my battles and this one, not that important.  

Did I just set the women’s movement back a few decades?

5 comments:

  1. Bad term! Derogatory! Not cute or sexy! Eeeeeew!

    My two cents...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I know, but it just doesn't bother me. I probably set the movement back. I should be ashamed. Ok, I'm not, but I should. I'll go say my hail Women's Lib now. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought that the Women's Movement was about being as crude as men. Rather, to stand up for yourself and get the equality due you by being a strong, authentic woman. Of course if you'd like to advertise your hormone level and lack of decorum, don't be surprised by the reaction you get from men: You can't call them a pig if you're in the mud too.

    ReplyDelete