Now I looks like this!
No more bad concealer. No more running from people I know and hanging out in dark alleys. My complexion is almost 100% clear and I owe it to my dermatologist, SkinCeuticals and RetinA. Little birds chirping in the background. My daily facial routine:
-wash: a cream cleanser to moisturize and take the residue off from the night
- tone: Burt's Bees rosewater & glycerin toner
- eyes: Auriderm illume eye creme (for dark circles)
- Moisturize & Prevent SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel & Phloretin CF (drops are mixed)
- Extra Preventative: A Serum...whatever I'm feeling at the moment
- Hide: Neutrogena FaceShield 55SPF
-wash: something different from the morning probably...I take my mascara off with olive oil
-Moisturize & Prevent: s/a
-RETIN A... I love this stuff. I have definitely seen a difference in my tone and those little lines...what lines I say! BEG (on your hands and knees if you have to) your dermatologist for some.
-Extra Moisturize: a replenishing oil for that extra work when I sleep then I wake up all beautiful and rested...ok I wake up rested!
Now, time to conquer these extra pounds (I start back at the gym and the South Beach diet this week).
What is your beauty ritual? What products have worked miracles for you?