Thursday, April 9, 2009

Is Sustainable Youth My Fountain of Youth?


Apologies for no post yesterday.  I'm on day 2 of a migraine, it took me all day to write this.  See how much I heart thee; even through pain I write for you.  Can I get a cookie now?  :-)

There is a new, organic, anti-aging company in town -- Sustainable Youth where they believe beauty can and should be achieved from the inside out.  Steps are taken both orally and topically to renew and restore your skin’s elasticity and firmness.  Their magic ingredient seems to be Alasta™, a propriety blend containing Aloeride®, which research has shown can be a potent immune-stimulatory ingredient (derived from Aloe Vera) that stimulates macrophage activation. (Macrophage function is important for wound healing and collagen production.)

Since I’m trying to stay off of the cutting board as long as possible and am shifting to a more natural lifestyle using only fillers when really needed (both literally and figuratively), I thought I should give the products a try.  Yes, it helped they asked me also…semantics.  So, over the next 4 weeks I am going to be a real live guinea pig (typical for me anyway).  I don’t have wrinkles yet (thanks Mom), but I am getting laugh lines that I would like to see a little less of and one way or another(yes, I did say that), I will.  Following is my regimen for the next four weeks:
  • Elastifirm Supplement Capsules (twice a day)
  • Revitalizing Serum (morning and evening)
  • Elasticity Cream (morning and evening)
Wish me luck!  Maybe I’ll end up looking like I’m 21 again.  Ok, maybe not 21, but let’s see what changes the next 4 weeks Sustainable Youth brings forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment