Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm Golfing!


Yesterday I had my first golf lesson!  Yeah!!!!!  I think I'm going to love golf.  I also did great.  All of the men were very impressed.  I got the wind up under my balls (golf balls of course, I don't have the other kind) as they said.  I also have great hand eye coordination.  They said by the end of the summer I will probably be good...for my first season playing that is.

I'm going out again on Saturday so I'll try to get some pictures of me in a swing for you all.  I guess I can cross golf off now.  Finally a cross off.  Whew, I was getting a little lazy there!  

Does anyone else play golf?

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That's awesome. I've always thought about it, but never got off my butt to actually do it. Now you've totally inspired me.

    ReplyDelete