Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jen on Love and Pain


The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.  ~Jennifer Aniston (b. February 11, 1969) 

Oh, that must be why I am always in so much pain.  I love too damn much!  Thanks for telling me.  Better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.  Whoever said that...it was a crock!  ;-)  A little bitter coming up on Valentine's Day.   he he he...jokes

Is anyone else feeling the love pain though?  Let me check on my "girl" over at the finding a man in 52weeks.com and see how her progress is coming.  So far my dates have been a bust.   

2 comments:

  1. I'm getting a complex coming here. Can you start posting people with less than perfect bodies, faces, and hair? Otherwise, I'm going to have to start dressing up and getting my hair did to read this blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...point taken. I'll see what I can do. ;-)

    ReplyDelete