This morning I went and I LOVEEEEEEEE my eyebrows (not my eyebrow above)!!!!! They are thick, sexy and beautiful! Yes, eyebrows can be sexy! I said so. But, unfortunately, I will never see Erwin again. You see, a first eyebrow styling with the master is $75 and a follow-up is $50! UMMMM.... Sigggghhhh.. WTH???? WTF??? I do love my eyebrows, but I am a single woman, saving for adoption, in a recessioned (not a word, but it should be) economy. I guess, I will just have to keep these eyebrows up the best I can with my little friend from CVS The Finishing Touch while
shaving my moustache reducing my lip hairs.
But I did enjoy the trip back down memory lane to better times this morning where:
- People said "May we get you a cup of coffee or tea"
- I got to eat all the candy I wanted for free (yes I did at 9:30 in the morning, it was yummy)
- Furniture and paneling was made of real wood
- Furniture was coordinated
- Magazines were current and pages were not torn out
- Employees spoke in complete sentences
- Yarn was reserved for blankets not hair or hair accessories
- Neon green wasn't considered the hot fashion color
Have you had any temporary taste(s) of the high life lately that you know you won't get to keep up?
Have a great weekend!