Thursday, February 19, 2009

She Did, I Won't!!!!!


I know I talk a lot about relationships, hey I'm 39.8 and never married, but one thing I never wanted to do was get married just for the sake of it.  I'm not in love with the "idea" of marriage, frankly it scares the begesus out of me (I have more than a few friends that says it should).  Well, it doesn't scare Linda Lou Taylor, she has married 23 times!  That's right!  Read it and weep...LITERALLY!  YIKES!!!!!  You think she would have learned after the first couple of times.  What is that saying: 

Fool me once, shame on me
Fool me twice, shame on you
Fool me three times, shame on we
Fool me twenty three times, blow my stupid brains out...okay, I just made that up (and not nice I know but apropos me think), but can you think of a better one?  

1 comment: