Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Luck Has Finally Turned

If you hadn’t heard, Monday was the beginning of the Chinese New Year.  And for me I’m officially starting my New Year over!  With an upcoming year like this why not:

Get ready for an outstanding year. Aside from the Snake, the Rooster has the best prospects in the year of the Ox. This is the kind of year you have been waiting for, as everything seems to go your way.

Last year the Chinese Astrology Gods determined it was the year of doom and gloom for me (I didn’t find out about this until ¾ of the way through...at least this is what a friend said, maybe she was just trying to mess up my Karma).  But have no fear fellow Roosters (those born in 1969…there are other years also but right now it’s all about me) this is our year!  So, watch out now!  I’m getting out of this slump I've been in and moving on up.  

Why don’t you check out your 2009 Chinese Horoscope and let me know what kind of year it is predicted to be for you.

Peace out…I’m going to play the lotto now!



1 comment:

  1. As an Earth monkey, I can advise that last year was supposed to be a blockbuster career year for me. It was not. This year is sposed to be fairly humdrum by the looks of it, but maybe in the Chinese calendar, as in my life generally, I just lag behind a bit. Promotion here i come!

    ReplyDelete