Saturday, January 3, 2009

Open Your Own Door

Every now and then a quote comes along, not by a rageous woman, that has to be shared.  This quote is from Nancy, a rageous reader's father.  I loved it so I wanted to share.  

"You can pray that a door opens or you can get off your a$$ and open it yourself." 
(prayerfully of course)

Thanks Nancy! Tell your father I'm getting off of my azz and opening my own doors in 2009!  Actually, I think I'm going to start kicking them down if they don't open up fast enough!  LOL  

BTW...apologies for not posting yesterday, but I was enjoying the warmth of Miami (imagine it being said with a Latin accent though...ME-AH-ME).  I'll be back in cold DC tomorrow.  Boo!  Gym 6am Monday!  

So ladies, get off your a$$ in 2009.  Open some doors.  Kick some butt!  Let's do this!

3 comments:

  1. GO FOR IT, TAMI!!

    I love that quote. I've followed a very similar philosophy for a long time now and I love the places it has taken me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello about the door thing!!! Hi Tami, I like your new blog and the positiveness of it all. I will defintely be with you kicking down some doors, starting in 2009!
    I know that you were discouraged with the adoption stuff, but stay encouraged. Also, thanks for your kind comments when my cousin passed. It meant a lot.
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was the gym? I am loving your new blog, laughing at the ridiculous dancing superhot goofball in boxers from KMart. I'm so jealous and happy for you that you spent NYE in FLA. Naked pictures, huh? '09 sounds like it will be quite a year for you. Can't wait to read all about it.

    ReplyDelete