Friday, March 20, 2009

Cougar Camp?

I know I haven't been on my posting game this week.  I was on a mid-week date.  I'll try to catch up on the posts this weekend though.  

Since we were talking about MILFs and Cougars this week I thought I would find a camp to send you on.  Yes, really.  I found a virtual Cougar Camp for you to attend.  LOL  I'm not sure who this lady is, but, huh...I had a few laughs, then my stomach got a little queasy and I simply couldn't take it anymore.  Since I suffered through it, I figured you should too.  See, how much I adore you!

Let me know if you learned anything at camp, I didn't.   

Happy Friday!  

2 comments:

  1. I have to say that I did watch the video and YUCK! Who are these people? To each his(HER)own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I have NOOOOO idea. Ok, I won't do that to you again. LMAO

    ReplyDelete